Jakarta Tribal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Biontek
tazz
djlorrayne
DJ JKT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ JKT
Admin
DJ JKT

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-24

CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 am

Please - will all members join with me in offering HUUUUGE CONGRATULATIONS to our good friend & ACE POSTER Nov30 - Just last Saturday NOV was married & is now on honeymoon with his geogeous wife, I can only imagine in some very exotic place with the subtle sounds of the tribal drums calling from afar !!!!
Good on you NOV - Love en peace always - DJ JKT bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!

Last edited by DJ JKT on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jakartatribalhouse.forumotion.com
djlorrayne

djlorrayne

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: :d   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 am

Yeah - he said me that he is liking his "new life" The best happiness to him and his wife

I think that soon i must marry too with a great producer ! hahahahhahah

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lorraynedj
tazz

tazz

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:01 am

Congratulation brooo..............
Take the honeymoon in my place .... BALI ..... the God island with thousand Temple ...............hehehehe....
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Regards

TAZZ flower
Back to top Go down
Biontek

Biontek

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:45 am

All best wishes from me too brother !!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Novato30

Novato30

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:24 am

Hi Guys..!!!

I back just today.. thx to all by ours comments..!!!

Greatings to all.. Ansaed65, DJBrunno, Biontek, Lorrayne and Dave (Jakarta)..

Peace brothers..!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
elraton

elraton

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:53 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hey man ... felicidades a ti y tu esposa .....
ya me imagino tu luna de miel llena de bastantes percussiones .. drunken drunken drunken drunken

hey man ... Congratulations to you and your wife .....
I imagine your honeymoon filled with plenty of percussion .. (Translated by google translator) drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djmilthonaguero
tribalizm

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:21 pm

thnx man good bounce
Back to top Go down
djpablososa

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 am

DJ JKT wrote:
Please - will all members join with me in offering HUUUUGE CONGRATULATIONS to our good friend & ACE POSTER Nov30 - Just last Saturday NOV was married & is now on honeymoon with his geogeous wife, I can only imagine in some very exotic place with the subtle sounds of the tribal drums calling from afar !!!!
Good on you NOV - Love en peace always - DJ JKT bounce bounce bounce bounce lol!

Gracia P.R. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS - TO SUPER SPINNER NOVATO30 !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1