Jakarta Tribal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FRIBURN & URIK Related releases only please read ..........................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ JKT
Admin
DJ JKT

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-24

FRIBURN & URIK Related releases only please read .......................... Empty
PostSubject: FRIBURN & URIK Related releases only please read ..........................   FRIBURN & URIK Related releases only please read .......................... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:16 am

Friburn & Urik is a house music duo of producers and remixers, consisting of Ronen "Friburn" Horin and Yuval Urik. In addition to their extensive remix work, they began having hits as artists on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart in 1999. They have hit #1 twice: in 2003 with "Dance To the Rhythm" and in 2005 with "Show It."

Their first US release "You Got My Love" was realesed on Subculture Records, and Underground House Label started by Joe Izzo and Marc Salina. "You Got My Love" was a solid club hit for the duo and garnered the attention of the House Music community.

I know that DJ Lorrayne particularly likes F & U - ya she has great taste ya - so hopefully lets see a small portfolio of their work growing here.

Enjoy - DJ JKT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://jakartatribalhouse.forumotion.com
djlorrayne

djlorrayne

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-10-25

FRIBURN & URIK Related releases only please read .......................... Empty
PostSubject: ok   FRIBURN & URIK Related releases only please read .......................... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:49 am

Yes Dave, Friburn & Urik To me are the best producers of the elctroic scene - nobody like them can do a good progressive tune with that vibe. I am really a big ban of this two and with this topic i would like to show my passion of their music to all tribal lovers. Really nice work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lorraynedj

FRIBURN & URIK Related releases only please read ..........................
Page 1 of 1