Jakarta Tribal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Featured Traks & Imeem Media Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ JKT
Admin
DJ JKT

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Featured Traks & Imeem Media Players Empty
PostSubject: Featured Traks & Imeem Media Players   Featured Traks & Imeem Media Players Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:08 am

The small Media Players on the right hand side bar are from my page at Imeem.com
The first trak plays automatically, by clicking the play button on any other trak, it will automatically play , stopping the previous track.
Any of the traks can be copied & pasted to your own blog or web page by going to my page at www.imeem.com/davejamesjakarta

The download links to all of the traks in the media players can be found on this forum
Back to top Go down
https://jakartatribalhouse.forumotion.com

Featured Traks & Imeem Media Players
Page 1 of 1