Jakarta Tribal House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to all Tribal House Fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ JKT
Admin
DJ JKT

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Welcome to all Tribal House Fans Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all Tribal House Fans   Welcome to all Tribal House Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi there Guys - welcome to the Jakarta Tribal House Forum - this is a private "Members Only" Forum.
Primarily I have set up this Forum as a place where I can share my collection of Tribal House Music with other Tribal Fans & DJs.
Whether you are an up & coming DJ or a Tribal House Slut like myself - I would like to share with you the traks that I consider good & which I purchase on a weekly basis.
HOWEVER - I expect all members to post / add at least one tribal trak for every 10 traks that they take.
Please read the NEW RULES SECTION

Leechers are not welcome here - I am doing this to help Tribal Fans that will listen to the music, up & coming DJs & Producers & anybody else that loves the Tribal Beat, that possibly cannot afford to purchase the originals or for those that are not handed out free music promos by the record companies & there affiliates.

Just enjoy & keep the Tribal Drums beating.

DJ Jakarta (Drum Centric) & Twisted Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://jakartatribalhouse.forumotion.com

Welcome to all Tribal House Fans
Page 1 of 1